“Energy simply moves from one place to another”
The first law of physics is the law of conservation.
“Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another.”
To expand on this we could say that “energy simply moves from one place to another” whether that is to another form or into another medium.
To demonstrate this we can consider how we generate electricity. We simply capture the energy of gravity in a dam and run water through turbines, or we capture the kinetic energy of the wind to run a turbine, burn coal or capture sunlight to convert heat and light in electrical power.
That power is then used to charge batteries, heat homes and run appliances etc. All energy eventually returns back to the universe as heat, even if this takes billions of years. The fact remains, energy is never lost, it simply moves around, changes form and is recycled.
A similar example of this energy law is found in Osmosis and Diffusion which you can see in the diagram below.
The example of diffusion shows how a substance let loose into a liquid or a gas will spread out and fill the entire space evenly, a bit like a bad smell or a teaspoon of sugar. You could also say this happens when we eat something, think something or apply knowledge of a principle into our lives. The energy is never lost, it just spreads out evenly. The question is, how much energy do we have available when we need it?
Osmosis might help answer this. The law of osmosis usually applies to water and it means that water will move across a membrane to balance the concentration of a substance. This happens a lot with salts and acids in our bodies because salt and acid balance are crucial to stay alive. Osmosis is more to do with balance than conservation of energy, but the effect is similar. For example if we have focused our lives on fishing, football and beer then a lot of our energy moves away from other parts of our lives.
The remaining energy is all that’s left to create a loving home and relationship, a healthy body and spiritual progress.
“Energy is never lost, it just moves from place to another.”
So the two big things we need to move energy are “space” and “focus”
How can we use this for healing?
For energy healing to happen you must understand these 10 key principles.
1. The invisible energy of the universe is infinite.
2. Our capacity to store energy is not as important as our capacity to channel energy.
3. Movement of energy from one place to another is what promotes healing.
4. Healing is achieved by simply moving energy towards it’s eventual state of heat.
5. As energy moves through us from its beginning point “The Spirit” to it’s end point “Heat” it will heal us.
6. Energy healing is achieved by simply creating space and applying directional focus to move energy.
7. The various parts of ourselves operate as levels which can either allow or block energy flow. Physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
8. We must clear the physical body of blockages with a fast, detox or cleanse, then emotionally release stress and mentally clear ourselves of attitudes, opinions and beliefs in order for energy to flow freely. No effort is required to let energy go.
9. The more quiet space we create and the more we focus on love, compassion and giving the more energy we will allow to flow from the infinite source.
10. It is the energy passing through us that gives us healing not the energy we retain.
Divine Energy Flow Diagram (explained below)
“Infinite Divine energy simply moves from one place to another”
Our physical body is the direct result of these mental afflictions and their emotional consequences. Because 90% of our opinions, beliefs and attitudes (our stuff) are fear based and typically don’t align with absolute Divine truth, they block the flow of energy.
This causes us to feel tired, heavy, under pressure, angry, sad or frustrated within, causing stress and pain, both physical and emotional. Eventually this results in disease.
Trying to retain further energy is the biggest mistake we make and this type of energy retention will make us unwell, a bit like constipation. Our oldest beliefs, attitudes and opinions hold back the energy which builds up more and more pressure within.
We can do this by opening and our mind, being still and meditating, looking, listening, feeling, becoming mindful and opening our senses. With practice we will actually experience Divine reality rather than holding onto “our stuff”.
During our Detox or Slimming program energy will often come up for processing. In other words, your old stuff may come to the surface. If you find you are not losing weight like you think you should this could be the explanation. Let me explain how to tap into this.
Remember energy always equals mass. (e=mc2) If you have had experiences in life that were hard for you to deal with, trauma, stress or emotional pain then it is sometimes left unprocessed. This unprocessed energy will then be stored to process later. Energy of any kind must be stored as mass and this can be that stubborn fat. Some people say no matter what I eat I put on weight. I only have to look at food, while others seem to able to eat anything and get away with it. This can be partially hormonal, but is often much deeper.
The hormonal system response to stimulus and stress., pain, emotions and thoughts all directly affect us hormonally. It is well known that stress, cortisol and weight gain are connected. What I am suggesting here is a technique of releasing this energy during your program, especially if the weight has not shifted.
Method for tapping stored energy
1. Stop eating solid food for a couple of days and go within. Realise you have a reservoir of stored energy that you need to tap into.
2. You may feel emotional and even physically ache during this time. That’s the related emotions or pain that came with that stored energy in the first place. You need to make a clear decision that you are going to use that energy as fuel for the next day or two. (maybe longer if you can)
3. Turn the clock back and think of all the painful events, difficult situations and trauma you have had in life. Now the challenging part. You will need to try and understand that these things were for your good, and have helped you become a better person, helped you to grow and to learn about the importance of forgiveness and love. You could use my meditation technique to help with this.
This usually requires a shift in attitude, opinions, belief or philosophy, but that is when we receive actual divine knowledge, truth, light and healing. Nothing is lost, it simply changes form. We then have access to healing power and burn that stored energy.
Beliefs become knowledge and sickness becomes health. Divine energy can be felt flowing through our hearts and healing takes place.
The more we let go of, the more we receive because the source is infinite.
Love is the highest Divine truth of all.
Sign up for updates and more information about herbal medicine
(1) Belief – noun
1. Something believed; an opinion or conviction:
a belief that the earth is flat.
2. Confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof:
a statement unworthy of belief.
3. Confidence; faith; trust:
a child’s belief in his parents.
4. A religious tenet or tenets; religious creed or faith:
the Christian belief.
(2) Attitude – Noun
1. Manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to a person or thing; tendency or orientation, especially of the mind:
a negative attitude; group attitudes.
2. Position or posture of the body appropriate to or expressive of an action, emotion, etc.:
a threatening attitude; a relaxed attitude.