Although I recommend a mostly plant-based diet, I still feel the need for a little animal protein from time to time. My favourite source is fresh fish.
This is a lightly tangy and delicious meal with a Thai curry flavor. It will have you going back for seconds!
You can leave out the fish if you’re on a 14-day Herbal DETOX program and it will still taste great!
Serves 4 people
- 6-8 cloves Garlic
- 1 x Large Onion
- 2 x Large Carrot
- 2 x Red Capsicum (Bell Pepper)
- 10-12 x Button Mushrooms
- 1 x Large head of Broccoli
- 100ml Authentic Thai Green curry paste
- 800ml Thick Coconut cream
- 500gm of Trevally, Lemon Fish (or other firm-fleshed fish)
- 1 Tsp each Cayenne Pepper and Turmeric
- Juice of 2 Limes
- Bunch of Corriander
- Finely chop garlic, slice capsicum, wedge onion and set aside in a bowl.
- Cut carrot into small 1/8 inch slices, and broccoli into small bite-size florets
- Chop mushrooms into quarters and set aside
- Dice fish into 1-inch cubes and place in fridge
- Set oven to 125 C
- Heat enough coconut oil in a wok to just cover half the fish cubes. Fry fish on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes until cooked. Do half at a time and set aside in warmer
- Rinse wok and add fresh oil. Stir fry garlic, onions for 2-3 minutes adding spices, then add carrot, broccoli and 1/2 cup of water. Cover and steam for 2-3 minutes stirring a little
- Add mushrooms and capsicum and stir
- Pour in green curry and coconut cream
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes
- Reintroduce the fish
- Add cilantro and Lime juice
- Ultimate Herbal DETOX One Month and Two Programs
- Ultimate Herbal SLIM Program
- Ultimate BodiTune DETOX n SLIM Program