† This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
What are the ingredients?
Even more Benefits!
- Contains Super-foods and enzymes
- Made from 100% pure herbs
- Has Antioxidant and anti-aging properties
- Eat real, live food to improve your diet
- Comes in convenient portable sachets
FREE FROM: synthetic vitamins, hydrogenated fats, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, colors, lactose. No added fructose, glucose, or other refined, simple sugars.
Superior benefits of pea protein:
- High in the necessary branched-chain amino acids: isoleucine, valine, arginine, and lysine.
- Highly digestible
- Better regulation of appetite than some other forms of protein
- Helps restore muscle fibers and nitrogen levels after intense workouts
- Safe protein for the kidneys
- Environmentally friendly
Enough said about this product by us, visit the product reviews page to see what people are saying after trying this product for themselves.
Disclaimer – Results will vary in time frame and intensity from person to person. All testimonials and reviews are authentic and submitted from actual Ultimate Herbal Health customers.
(1) The Effects of Fat and Protein on Glycemic Responses in Nondiabetic Humans Vary with Waist Circumference, Fasting Plasma Insulin, and Dietary Fiber Intake. The Journal of Nutrition. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/136/10/2506/4746688
(2) Important Derivatives of Cholesterol Include Bile Salts and Steroid Hormones. PUBMED https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22339/
(3) Trans fats—sources, health risks, and alternative approach – A review. PUBMED https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3551118/
(4) Dietary trans fatty acids and cancer risk. PUBMED https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21701388
(5) Regular-Fat Dairy and Human Health: A Synopsis of Symposia Presented in Europe and North America (2014-2015). PUBMED https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27483308
(6) [Milk and dairy products in the prevention and therapy of obesity, type 2 diabetes, and metabolic syndrome]. PUBMED https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19024947
(7) Increasing dietary palmitic acid decreases fat oxidation and daily energy expenditure. PUBMED https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1314972/
(8) The truth about fats: the good, the bad, and the in-between. Harvard. https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-truth-about-fats-bad-and-good