We had so many grapes on our vine that we couldn’t eat them all. Then came the grape smoothie idea!!
- 2 x Bananas (substitue with an apple on a 14-day program or less)
- 2 dstsp of yogurt
- 2 Dessertspoons of plain protein powder (or a sachet of detox ‘n slim)
- About 20-30 grapes (Add a Tamarillo if you like)
- 1-2 stevia tablets (or honey to taste)
- 200ml Milk (Rice or almond milk)
- 200ml Grape juice (amazing stuff)
Blend in a Ladyship Blender until smooth and creamy. This is delicious and massively healthy.
Did you know?
The tamarillo is low in simple carbohydrates, high in fibre, copper and manganese and is a good source of vitamin a, B6, C, vitamin E and thiamine.