Here is a really quick all-in-one lunch or dinner during any of our programs.
Very healthy and great for your immune system with raw garlic and onion. The amazing thing with this recipe is the raw green capsicum. It’s just so easy to eat with this combination. Add avocado if you want to increase the fat content.
What you will need:
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small broccoli
- 3 to 4 firm tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
For the Dressing:
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Small knob of fresh ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chop the Broccoli in bite-sized florets and place into a saucepan. Cover with water and place over low heat to simmer.
- Peel cucumber slice lengthwise into four, then into bite-sized chunks.
- Salt lightly, and drain in a colander.
- Combine in a small bowl the lemon or lime juice and olive oil, to which you add crushed garlic and a little crushed ginger (you won’t get much from the ginger).
- Drain Broccoli and add to the colander
- Deseed and diced green pepper
- Cut tomatoes into segments
- Peel and roughly chop onion.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Dress the salad with the dressing.