This dish is tasty and simple can easily be doubled to serve up to 12 people.
- 3 x Medium sized Zucchini
- 1 x white Onion
- 10 x cloves of Garlic
- 1 x Capsicum
- 10 x Free-range Eggs
- 2 Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 2 Tsp Paprika
- 2 Tsp Cajun spice or Cayenne
Butter the muffin tray. Thinly slice the Zucchini and line the tray with the slices. Finely chop Onion, Garlic, Capsicum and add to a bowl. Add the Eggs and herbs and whisk until smooth. Fill the Zucchini cases and place in oven at 200 C for 45 minutes. Enjoy with Avocado, Tomato and/or any salad.
Try these tasty Zucchini recipes:
- Zucchini, Broccoli & Ginger Soup
- Zucchini & Broccoli Red Curry
- Indian Style Cauliflower Curry
- Eggplant, Leek & Zucchini Bake
Zucchini has many benefits so to learn about this vegetable CLICK HERE