Normal Price if Bought Individually $370.50 Buy as a Combo for only 259.00 and save 30% ($111.50)
This program contains all the herbs that help kill various types of intestinal worms, which are called Anthelmintics and are Anti-Parasitics.
If you are asking how to get rid of tapeworms or what are some home remedies for pinworms then here are a few suggestions. Each herb has an affinity for specific parasites, but when used in combination the effect can be broad-spectrum and very effective.
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium): Take in conjunction with other antiparasitic herbs. The results of one study suggest that Artemisia absinthium extracts are a promising alternative to the commercially available anthelmintics for the treatment of Gastrointestinal roundworms.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum): Cloves are ‘death’ to harmful microorganisms and parasites. They kill bacteria, fungi, and viruses as well as protozoa and nematodes. Suspension of clove powder was 7.3 times more active than the anthelmintic drug piperazine, whereas the water extract of clove was of similar potency.
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis): This herb is more preventative than curative. Regular use should discourage parasite infestation. Multiple bacteria and fungi, along with selected protozoa and chlamydia are susceptible to Golden Seal.
- Black Walnut (Juglans nigra): It is used to expel tapeworms and other internal and external parasites.
- Papaya extract (papain): from papaya (Carica papaya) possess anthelmintic properties against human soil-transmitted helminths (STH, Ascaris lumbricoides, Trichuris trichiura, and hookworm). (9) results demonstrate that the fatty acids identified in the seed extracts of papaya are able to reduce the number of the protozoan parasite Trypanosoma Cruzi from both parasite stages, blood trypomastigote and amastigote (intracellular stage).
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa): One study showed turmeric extract in vitro significantly proved paralytic and fatal against worms
- Horopito compounds isolated from leaves of this New Zealand tree have shown to possess strong antifungal activity.
- Thyme has shown showed antimicrobial activity against certain bacteria.
- Olive Leaf and its isolated components have shown a wide spectrum of pharmacological activities like anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, analgesic, antimicrobial, antiviral.
You get all of these products below.
Herbal BodiClenz 500g Powder Pot – Full Colon Cleanse Treatment
Contains all the colon cleansing, anti-parasitic, and intestinal healing herbs in one convenient 500g smoothie powder pot. Read more here
Take 2 scoops daily for 12 days and repeat in six weeks’ time.
ParaClenz Tea Blend
A blend of herbs to support the elimination of parasites and unwanted microbes from the stomach and intestines. Great to help reduce general stomach bugs. Ideal when combined with the Ultimate Herbal Detox program.
Contains Equal parts of the following herbs:
- Manuka Leaf – Broad-spectrum antimicrobial against pathogenic bacteria
- Cloves Bud – Direct anti-parasitic, also helps relieve bloating, gas, and pain.
- Chamomile – Mild laxative and intestinal relaxant
Add your own:Ginger root another diuretic, which enhances the effect of other herbs. Add some honey or stevia for flavour.
Take 2-3 cups daily for 12 days and repeat in six weeks time
Colonaid Anti-Parasitic (120 capsules)
Colonaid provides bulking fiber, soothing mucilage and digestive herbs to support healthy peristalsis and regular bowel elimination. Great for improving colon health when used over the long term. It also provides the herbs Wormwood, Black Walnut, and Cloves to help rid the colon of parasites.
- Psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed husk
- Cascara (Rhamnus purshiana) bark
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) bark
- Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) green hulls
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed
- Turkish rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) root
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) bark
- Cloves (Syzigium aromaticum) bud
Take 10 Capsules Daily for 12 Days and repeat after six weeks
Anti-Parasitic Anit-Microbial 500ml Liquid Formulation
Get all the herbs you need in one bottle of anti-parasitic liquid including, Licorice, Pau D ‘arco, Horopito, Goldenseal, Thyme, Black Walnut, Olive Leaf.
Take 15ml at Bedtime for 30 days and repeat six weeks later.