We’re going to get started with how to put yourself in the right space to receive healing energy.
This means putting aside our past understandings and allowing for a new paradigm, a new type of view on the world and ourselves.
As we go through life we develop opinions, attitudes, and beliefs all based on our experiences our culture, family, language, personal and professional relationships. These do not necessarily constitute true knowledge in scientific terms.
What our experiences in life tend to do is build our character and personality which is great. Our self-identity is known as our ‘Ego’ and this is built upon our experiecnes. (1) In this context our ‘Ego’ makes up our personality, our opinions, beleifs and attitudes.
It is important to identify the distinct difference between opinions, attitudes, and beliefs and actual knowledge. In order to obtain true knowlegde and a new understanding of something profound enough to heal our body and mind, we need to get outside and above this limited Ego.
I know this seems challenging, but in order to take on the pure power and healing available it is very important to take a higher perspective than we may have had in the past.
We must attain the highest possible perspective in order to heal ourselves.Similar to how we drive a vehicle, or how a jockey controls a horse, we must rise above our Ego in order to reach the place where healing energy resides. Then we can truly have the power to heal.
Let’s look at the various levels of our Ego.
- Physical; For us to heal our body we can not be under the control of our body’s impulses, appetites and desires, which means we must be rise above the body and take control of our emotions.
- Emotional; In order for us to take control of our emotions, we must also rise above them and take control with the power of our minds. It is futile attempting to heal ourselves emotionally without gaining this mental self control.
- Mind; in order to truly heal our minds and gain knowledge of things above and beyond our previous experiences we must also rise above the mind, the personal Ego and even the society based Super-Ego (2).
Consider a place above and beyond, language, culture, race, nation and even our world. A place where all absolute knowledge resides and where healing and a culmination of all consciousness and energy reside. This is the place we need to be to reach true ultimate healing.
Take some time to consider this concept, as you will be needing it in order to continue on this healing journey,
(1) The EGO, Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego#Ego
(2) The Super-Ego, Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego#Super-ego