This Liver Detox Program program is designed to detox the body of acids, heavy metals, parasites and lower blood sugars and cholesterol, but is particularly good at improving liver function, reducing fatty Liver and protecting the Liver from toxic damage.
The herbal combinations have been researched and proven to help improve Liver function and eliminate the causes, symptoms and promote the removal of heavy metals from the body.
The full 6 week program includes:
Total cost $250 (Saving you $54)
The program Contains the full Ultimate Herbal Detox Program plus the two extra bottles below.
Livafood is a nutrient rich formulation which supports liver function and provides a broad range of naturally occurring nutrients including superoxide dismutase which supports phase 2 liver detoxification plus 700mg of Milk thistle herb per capsule.
Symlax provides gentle bulking fiber and mucilage to support elimination and maintain bowel health. High in soluble fiber for healthy bowel movements and excellent blood sugar balancing support. Symlax will encourage a healthy intestinal flora and help balance blood sugar levels. The capsules can be emptied into water and stirred to give even greater bulking effects. The addition of Aloe Vera and Chia Seeds make Symlax an excellent prebiotic.
Liver Detox Program
Complete the 14-day Ultimate Herbal DETOX (480 capsules)
- DAYS 1 to 4 (Take 20 capsules daily) – On rising in the morning take 5 capsules each of Colonaid, Digezaid, Livafood and Symlax.
- DAYS 5 to 14 (Take 40 capsules daily) – On rising in the morning take 5 capsules each of Colonaid, Digezaid, Livafood and Symlax. Repeat at Bedtime
- During the 14 days follow the Liver DETOX Dietary Advice
Follow this with:
LivaFood (120 capsules) and Symlax (120 capsules)
Take 4 capsules of each daily for 1 month
Liver Detox dietary advice
Foods for Detoxing the liver
See the Liver Detox research page
- Broccoli – and the rest of the brassica family of vegetables are proven to support Phase 2 liver detoxification, eat plenty of broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage (all kinds) and kale; in-fact rocket was observed to protect the liver against induced hepatic injury through its potent antioxidant activity.
- Raw fermented vegetables (see recipe) – give increased nutrients and support the health of the colon which in turn aids the liver
- Onions – all vegetables from this family including leeks, garlic and shallots provide natural mustard oil glycosides that greatly support liver detox processes.
- Beetroot – for blood building (the liver contains 13% of your body’s blood); beetroot (Beta vulgaris) is high in iron, is a good antioxidant and has been shown to protect liver cells.
- The hepatoprotective activity of Beta vulgaris may be attributed to its antioxidant (2) and anti-inflammatory (3) activities. The plant is safe to use even in large doses. Phytochemical studies on roots of Beta vulgaris have shown the presence of betaine, betacyanins, betaxanthins, oxalic acid, and ascorbic acid.
- Turmeric – a common spice you can add to soups, casseroles, curries, and rice. Turmeric protects the liver against oxidative stress, improves blood circulation and improves liver function and detoxification processes.
- It has been shown that curcumin is very effective in preventing liver damage induced by paracetamol overdose and that the level of protection afforded by curcumin against paracetamol-induced liver damage is comparable to that of N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), which is presently the main clinical treatment for paracetamol overdose in humans.
- Grapefruit – Studies conducted over past decades have suggested that the grapefruit might be active in cellular regeneration, cholesterol reduction, the detoxifying process, and the maintenance of heart health, in rheumatoid arthritis, for the control of body weight, and in cancer prevention. Grapefruit juice is an excellent source of many phytochemicals and nutrients that contribute to a healthy diet. It reduces fat accumulation in the liver and increases liver enzymes involved detoxification.
- Berries – These include Blueberries (Bilberry), Cranberry and Grape due to anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins. The results of one study indicated that treatment with Blueberry significantly increased the liver enzymes, and spleen function, improving the proliferation of lymphocytes deriving from this organ. In conclusion, the authors suggested that consuming this berry type protected Liver hepatocytes from Oxidative Stress and could modulate the function of T cells.
- It is important to remember that the anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins are widely available compounds in fruits, vegetables, and seeds of natural origin.
For more ideas see our recipes page here
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Ultimate Herbal Health we understand that choosing to do a herbal detox or slimming program can be a daunting and new experience for many. That is why we provide full online support, a live chat facility and will always answer your questions.
Because we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee you can be assured we will be with you every step of the way. See terms and ConditionsLIVE SUPPORT
Our one-on-one support through both live chat and email, along with a comprehensive a library of in-house recipes, videos, and articles mean you have our full support and will never be alone on your detox journey. Just click the orange ‘chat now’ button to talk to an expert.
Over 100,000 Programs sold in 45 countries in the last 20 years.
All customer reviews are submitted by genuine users of the Ultimate Herbal Health Programs and are not solicited or incentivized. Some grammatical errors or typos may have been corrected but the content and context of the reviews remain intact.
INGREDIENTS AND RESEARCH
The herbal formulations have been designed in house by our Medical Herbalist, Brett Elliott and are based on research and evidence. Click here to visit Brett Elliott’s research database
To empower millions of people to change their lives with the world’s best herbal health programs.
The products on this website are herbal dietary supplements and contain no pharmaceuticals or synthetic chemical ingredients. Our products are manufactured under license in New Zealand within a GMP registered facility and meet all the food safety standards of New Zealand. Ultimate Herbal Health products comply with the dietary supplement laws in New Zealand. Ultimate Herbal Health Limited is a member of Natural Products New Zealand.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Results will vary in time frame and intensity from person to person. All testimonials and reviews are authentic and submitted from actual Ultimate Herbal Health customers. We offer a 100% money back guarantee. Please see our terms and conditions for details. Please visit our live chat, use the contact us page or phone numbers above if you have any questions.
There may be detox effects including temporary nausea, headaches, bloating or bowel discomfort. If these symptoms persist stop the program for 24 hours and resume at a lower dose. If you have any health condition or are taking medications please consult your physician before use.
Ultimate Herbal Health products should not be used by pregnant or nursing women, by children under 12, or by anyone with a serious medical condition. Do not use Ultimate Herbal Health products if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are taking any medications or have any serious health condition please consult with a healthcare professional before using Ultimate Herbal Health products.
We make no claim to cure, prevent or treat any disease. None of the Statements on this website have been approved by the FDA or any other health authority.