We have previously discussed placing ourselves in the right space to connect with healing energy, the unconditional nature of healing energy, plus we’ve talked about resonating and tuning in, but what exactly is this healing energy.
In order to heal, our body needs to receive and respond to the original life energy and information that our DNA had programmed into it. We now know that our DNA responds to environmental factors and throughout our lifetime genes can switch on and off. This has given rise to the field of epigenetics, which allows for the fact that our environment can affect our genes. (1)
The fact that we recieve information from our environment in the form of electromagnetic energy is the critical point to understanding what healing energy is. For exmaple we see light and we feel heat which are forms of electromagnetic energy.
We also use electromagentic energy in the form of radio, microvawe (sattleites, phones) and digital (fibreoptics) to communicate information with our technology.
Healing energy also has this electromagnetic quality, so it’s worth discussing how healing energy is very similar in nature.
A great analogy for the source of healing energy in the Sun. We know that all life on this planet relies on energy from the sun as the sun provides the energy of life. Plant use photosynthesis to store energy which is also transformed into plant sugars (carbohydrates) to feed our metabolism.
The interesting thing about using the sun as an analogy for healing energy is in the nature of the sun as a source of energy. It appears to be an infinite and unconditional source. it requires nothing in return and it continually pours out the energy of life for hundreds of millions of years. We dont need to give anything to the sun, but it freely gives out life energy.
In order to expand on this a little, let’s discuss our world in terms of this electromagnetic energy. I won’t go into any in-depth science or physics but I would like to examine the potentials we have at our fingertips regarding energy and what we can do with it to heal ourselves.
Another similarity with the Sun and healing energy is the way it behaves. For example when clouds appear or we walk into the shadows the energy appears to fade and diminish. At night we fall into darkness, but the sun itself continues to shine. You could say the same thing applies with healing energy. When clouds appear in our lives, or our minds become disturbed with complexities of life, the healing energy appears to decrease and we feel weak and tired. The fact is, however, that the healing energy has never stopped shining upon us, we simply need to step out of the shadows, clear our minds and wait for the sunrise.
The most striking parallel with healing energy and sunlight is in its electromagnetic character, so, let’s have a look at this spectrum of light.
Most of us are familiar with the spectrum of visible light such as the rainbow. We know that plants trap this energy from the sun into food which becomes the energy source for our body. We get energy from the sun in our food. But what about all the other electromagnetic energy that is around us and within us and what exists beyond the spectrum of visible light?
Have a quick look at the diagram of the spectrum below. This is the spectrum of electromagnetic energy. >99.99% of this spectrum is unseen by the human eye but it can often be felt.
You can see the visible light and how it fits into the grand scheme of things. It plays a very small part. On either side of visible light are other electromagnetic waves of varying length which also transmit energy and complex information.
At one end we have radio waves. They transmit a tremendous amount of complex information through our atmosphere and through space. Now we have high definition television pictures and surround sound. It is possible for this to travel around the world instantly. This means that we have built into our planet and our universe an information highway with infinite potential.
At the other end of the spectrum, you have gamma radiation which is emitted by the sun. This energy is powerful enough to penetrate our planet directly through its core. This means that even at night while you are sleeping, gamma rays from our sun are passing through your body continuously.
What I find intriguing about the spectrum is its infinite potential for energy and information transmission. If you consider the amount of information transferred by our television satellites at the low-frequency end of the spectrum then how much more can be sent at the high frequency end? If you compare the wavelengths then the difference is clear.
Radio waves are the length of a football field and gamma rays smaller than an atom. The shorter the wave, the higher the frequency and the more information can be carried. Not only this but the spectrum is open-ended and continues in both directions infinitely. It is the infinitely high frequency that holds the most potential and it is this end of the spectrum that must carry the most power and information.
A great example of this capacity is the microwave satellite technology that we already use due to its incredible speed. In-fact the entire universe has a continuous microwave background, and I suspect this could be our healing energy reservoir. (2)
Because we only understand <10% of our visible universe, frequencies beyond the scope of our scientific discoveries must exist and this is where healing energy lies waiting. Frequencies beyond the scope of our current scientific discoveries must exist, and this gives rise to the possibilities of universal, cosmic and spiritual energies that may still be off our charts, but if you consider that human consciousness is also off the charts, then maybe there’s a connection.
Connecting the dots:
- The dark (or invisible) energy in our universe is over 90% of the known cosmos and is suspected to hold together fabric of creation, which our entire universe sprang from, (according to astrophysicists).
- According to virtually all major religions. God is a spiritual being, and the creator of worlds without number and is all knowing, all powerful and ever-present. (3)
- Science and medicine use electromagnetic energy in medical interventions, both diagnostic and therapuetic. This includes xray, MRI and CT scans, radiotherapy and laser treatment, to mention just a few.
I make these points above because I want to open your thinking process to the possibility of connecting these points together. If 90% of our cosmos lies outside of science along with things such as human consciousness, spirituality and the source of life, then surely it’s possible that these things reside within the same realm, i.e. the realm of electromagnetic energy. In-fact I know for certain that there is such a connection, as this is where healing energy can be found.
How does healing energy feel?
A wonderful experience that confirms when you have made the connection to healing energy is the feeling that the energy itself brings. I will bullet point the feelings you get from healing energy.
- Heat or warmth – As healing energy passes through us it breaks down complex material into simpler free energy, and as this resistance is encountered and broken down, we feel a warmth and heat. It can feel like gentle sunlight on your head, back and shoulders or within your chest and core. It can also feel like warm liquid gold moving slowly and taking away pain and stress from wherever it is felt.
- Peace and comfort – Similar to being with a loved family member or spouse during a happy time, the warm fuzzy and a deep sense of contentment, belonging and connectedness can occur. This is because healing energy is essentially the energy of love.
- Energy and lightness – This is a feeling of incredible vitality and clarity that can make you feel light and energized, almost like you could float. The energy lifts and simplifies your molecular structure, allows electricity to move freely throughout your body.
Everybody feels healing energy differently and sometimes there is temporary buzzing, tingling, pressure or even pain, but this should pass quickly as this usually occurs when there has been a severe blockage or build up. Allowing for this possibility is important when it comes to allowing the healing energy to move. This can be a bit like popping a pimple or moving a sluggish bowel, pain should very quickly be followed by pleasure.
- The dark (or invisible) energy in our universe is over 90% of the known cosmos and is known to be the source of creation, which our entire universe potentially sprang from, according to astrophysicists.
- Microwaves exist throughout our universe and are capable of massive information transmission.
- Our cells can receive information from our environment as electromagnetic energy is can affect our genetic expression and therefore healthy cell replication.
- We already use electromagnetic energy in our health system for various diagnosis and treatment methods.
- Healing energy brings warmth, light, information, life to all it touches, but most of all a deep sense of peace and love.
This loving, creative, information source which emits life force, knowledge, light, energy, and love is all there waiting to be found by every soul on earth and shares this infinite, unconditional healing energy with us.
When we connect with it we will feel an unmistakable sense of deep, deep peace. Then we know we have connected with healing energy.
I know this is a lot to take onboard, but it will all fall into place as we move on with the practical applications.
In part 6 we will talk about making a clear and strong connection with healing energy and exactly how to achieve it.
(1) Epigenetics and Metabolism in Health and Disease, PUBMDED https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6153363/
(2) Tour of the Electromagnetic Spectrum. NASA. https://science.nasa.gov/ems/06_microwaves
(3) God. Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God