Combo Deal – Itemized value (NZD)
- BrainGlo 500ml Liquid Formulation $149.00
- Satisfed (120 Capsules) $82.00
- Satisfed 100g Loose Leaf tea $27.50
- Ultimate Herbal Detox Capsules or BodiClenz Powder or BodiTune Powder $129-$219.00
Total Value NZD $477.50
Combo Price $357.00 = Savings 25% Discount (Save up to $120.00)
If you’re trying to quit an addictive substance or bad habit and want to manage the inevitable detox withdrawal symptoms, you’ve come the right page.
The Ultimate Herbal Detox Withdrawal Combo is also good for helping reduce migraines and long-term tension headaches. The Ultimate Herbal Detox Withdrawals Combo gives you everything you need to get through the detox withdrawals and headaches.
Choose the option with either the BrianGlo Liquid or add Ultimate herbal Detox or BodiClenz program if you want also support your body to detox toxins or substances you have recently quit or been exposed to.
BrainGlo Liquid Formulation
Unlike other liquids that are around, Brett Elliott’s Ultimate Herbal BrainGlo is 100% herbal and made with clinical strength herbal extracts, made right here in New Zealand. The herbs can help improve the health of the entire Brain and assist with healthy circulation, hormonal balance, and cognition within the brain. Brainglo contains a blend of key tonic herbs to help protect and support brain health. It can be used over the long term as a tonic, or in short bursts for tension headache relief.
It contains a blend of the following herbal extracts in a base of pure New Zealand bush honey.
Click the names to read more about each ingredient.
- NZ Bush Honey
- Licorice – Great for energy, stamina, and blood sugar balance.
- Bacopa – Administration of BM appears to nourish rather than deplete neurons, an action compatible with 1400 years of Ayurvedic study.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Inhibits platelet aggregation (anti-PAF) to reduce blood viscosity, improves circulation.
- Gotu Kola – Studies have shown Gotu Kola to re-vitalize the brain and nervous system, increase attention span and concentration, and combat aging.
- St John’s wort – Helps to keep serotonin available in neuron synapses (spaces between nerve endings) of the brain. Take with professional guidance if using migraine drugs. St John’s wort protects the liver, nourishes, repairs, and calms the entire nervous system, and relieves pain.
- Bilberry – Blueberry intake has been shown to increase brain activity, memory, and learning and to decrease age-related cognitive decline. Cognitive performance in elderly adults improved after 12 wk of daily intake of blueberry.
- Turmeric – Strong anti-inflammatory, digestive, and liver support, blood thinning.
- Feverfew – Grow feverfew in the garden and chew on a few leaves when you experience a migraine aura. It is thought to work by inhibiting the generation and release of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins. Feverfew has also been shown to inhibit serotonin release from platelets, aiding blood vessel tone and constriction. This is a very bitter herb that promotes digestive secretions for improved food assimilation. Feverfew can also be taken prophylactically (as a preventative) – consume 2 to 3 leaves every day to reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Saffron – The active components in saffron protect neurons in the brain and increase the concentration of neurotransmitters in the synapses, thus enhancing cognitive function.
- Ginger – Another plant that improves blood circulation; inhibits thromboxane and other prostaglandins. Relieves inflammation, nausea, and vomiting.
Take 10ml twice daily or 5ml four times daily, depending on the severity of the headache.
Click here to buy just this ‘Detox Headache’ Liquid formulation
As one part of the four-part Ultimate Herbal SLIM program, Satisfed plays an important role in controlling hunger, blood sugar levels, and emotional food cravings.
Just four capsules daily 1/2 hour prior to the most common craving periods are effective at reducing bad habits, or 1/2 hour before meals to reduce serving size.
Click the ingredients’ names to see further research.
- Caralluma (Caralluma fimbriata)
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre)
- Coleus forskohlii (Plectranthus barbatus)
- Chromium polynicotinate
Satisfed Herbal Tea
A delicious blend of Green tea, Yerba Mate and Stevia. It’s the ideal herbal tea to replace sugary drinks, reduce cravings and increase positivity.
A blend of herbs to help improve brain function and increase metabolic energy. The ideal strategy to combat food cravings, emotional eating, and other addictive behaviours. Best taken during the afternoons to reduce midday snack cravings.
Contains the following herbs:
- Green Tea – Clinical studies suggest that green tea extract may boost metabolism and help burn fat. Green tea has been used traditionally to control blood sugar levels.
- Yerba Mate – The reported effects include improved total mood disturbance score, increased focus, alertness, and energy, and decreased fatigue in habitual caffeine consumers. Modifying behavioral factors of mood state and appetite control
- Stevia – Used as a natural sweetener, Stevia contains a compound that is 200 x Sweeter than sugar and when used can help to balance blood sugar and reduce hunger.
Another option is to include BodiTune, which is 50% vegan protein and contains all of the Detoxifying herbs, along with all of the craving control and appetite suppressants, which can be very helpful with conquering addictive or emotional eating habits. 1 scoop in your morning smoothie or in your shaker bottle during the day can make a huge difference to your energy levels and cravings throughout the entire day.
Herbal DETOX Program or BodiClenz
Another option is to choose to get one of these Ultimate Herbal Detox 480 capsules or Herbal BodiClenz 500g drink powder included with your program for a 14-day deep inner body cleanse. This will focus your program more on the detoxifying and elimination of residues and by-products of substances and their long-term toxic effects. This option is a great choice if you want to quit for good and get clean, or if you are looking to get drug tested for a new job.
You can use the Detox option first for 2 weeks, then repeat the program again with the BodiTune option for another month to set your new ‘good habits’ in stone.
Good luck on your mission should you decide to accept it. We are here to help anytime via live chat, email or phone.
Please Note – Detox Capsules are Gelatin and BodiClenz drink is Vegan.